Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Moving from England to Scotland - same fees?

I have just moved from London, and have bought a house in Inverness, Scotland (moving in next month). I wanted to find out if we will have to pay if I wanted to go to university (part-time or full-time), and if not is there a set time I have to live here before I do? A lot of different comments on different sites so I want to come straight on here and ask please. I have 4 A levels at grade A, but didn't go to uni as went straight into work 5/6 years ago.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Andrew,

Our Fees section has information on eligibility: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/university-tu.../

There is a residence requirement but I think you may be OK:

I suggest you phone SAAS as they make the decisions, not me!:

Phone:0300 555 0505
and select option 5

Good luck,

Similar questions