Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Applying for Dentistry from Hungary

Id like to study Dentistry in London. I am pre-medical student in Pecs University in Hungary. I got 1200 scores in Sat test, what should I do next?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Turker,

You must apply through UCAS. Look at:

Choose your course using a Course chooser:

Note that the deadline for entry in September has now passed for dental students. You will be able to apply in September 2017 for 2018 entry.

Check that you meet entry requirements. If you cannot find all the information online please contact the university direct.

You will need to take an English Language qualification and probably need to take the UKCAT or BMAT.

Our Dentistry subject hub is packed full of extra information about the subject: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/courses/denti.../

Hope this helps!

Similar questions