Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Parents live in different countries

If one parent is living and working overseas and the other is living and working in the UK and the student lives and studies in the UK, does that count as a domestic student for purposes of fees?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Tim,

The university will make the decision, based on the information you provide.

Where does your daughter spend her school holidays? This is one question which is asked to determine ordinary residence.

Look at eligibility in: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/university-tu.../





Similar questions