Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Australian student wanting to study in UK

I am an Australian student hoping to study in the UK next year and have no idea where to turn to, how does the academic scores work for the end of year 12? Is the ATAR applicable?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Amber,

University websites contain entry requirements for applicants with international students. For example:

Look for the equivalent page on each uni website.

You must apply through UCAS. Look at:

Choose your course using a Course chooser:

Check that you meet entry requirements. If you cannot find all the information online please contact the university direct.

Best of luck,

Similar questions