Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Course change


I applied for a MEng course and have received a offer, but I have now changed my mind and want to do a BEng for the same course. Could I change from MEng to BEng, or will I be stuck with MEng and have to do that?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Aqi,

You need to contact the university and they will advise you. UCAS allows you to change your mind with the agreement of the university.

Best of luck!


Similar questions