Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Struggling to support two students at uni

From Sept 2017, I will have two children in HE. Will student finance make any allowances for this as we are all ready struggling to support one child? How do we link their applications to reflect this?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Kay,

The Student Finance England forms do allow you to name all family members currently in HE. There is a small allowance financially.

Read more about extra support here:

Best of luck,

Similar questions