Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

UK Law Schools for international graduate

I have a Science degree from the University of Alberta and I am looking to complete a Law degree in the UK. Please help me with who to talk to, how to apply, and what pre-tests are necessary. As well as an overall cost estimate for the schooling?
Answered by Alison Patterson
You should read the information on university websites. Do you want to take another undergraduate degree? Do you want to practise Law in the UK?

There are accelerated law degrees for graduates.

Look at the courses in this UCAS course search:

Entry requirements are all listed in summary here.

Make enquiries direct to the universities for further infromation about your eligibility.

Also ask if you could take a Masters instead of an undergraduate course.

Good luck.

Similar questions