Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Home or Overseas Fees?

I have lived in the UK till I was 7, with British Nationality, and then moved to India for 7 years. I want to go back to the UK for my A levels (currently in IGCSE). Once I apply for university, will I get Home or Overseas Fees?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Neel,

It will depend on the university as each university decides on a case by case basis.

The rules are that you should have lived in the UK for the three years prior to starting university.



Were you born in the UK?

It is not clear-cut to me. You could contact SFE:

Best of luck,

Similar questions