Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Universities offering Engineering Geology

I am an Italian student currently in my last school year. I would like to apply for a university in the UK offering an Engineering Geology course. I’m having trouble finding universities which offer it. Can you please help me?
Answered by Alison Patterson
All applications for undegraduate degree courses at UK universities are processed by UCAS. You apply online at www.ucas.com
UCAS has a great Course Search facility. This is what a search of Engineering Geology yielded:
For a broader choice you could search on "Geology" or "Engineering".

Similar questions