Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Do UK universities accept the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank for entry?

I am attending secondary school in Australia. I am looking to attend university in the UK, I am a European citizen, having dual Australian-Italian citizen. I was wondering if many British universities accept the ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank), I am aware some do, but I was wondering how many?
Answered by Alison Patterson
You should go to www.ucas.com, identify the degree course you're interested in and look up on university websites what their entry requirements are. If you don't find the information you're seeking email them. Entry requirements will vary depending on the specific requirements of a particular course. Go to
search.ucas.com/ to begin.
You should also look at www.ukcisa.org.uk/International-Students/Fees--fin.../.

Similar questions