Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees for above 18 dependant child of refugee

I was recently granted leave to enter the UK to join my mother, who is a refugee, with the condition that I have no access to public funds. Am I eligible to pay home fees in the university?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Fahkriyya,

Use either:


or the UKCISA website:


I believe the answer may be yes. Please look at:


Look at number 9 "Refugees and family" in the above link.

Good luck.

Similar questions