Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees for Canadian student with a British citizenship

I am a Canadian citizen and am looking to do my postgraduate studies in the UK. I have British citizenship and was wondering whether I would still have to pay the tuition fees for an international student?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Christine,

You will likely pay the international fee as fee status is predicated on your residence not your citizenship.To qualify for Home fees, you should generally have been resident for the three years prior to starting university. It is to do with where the family taxes have been paid.

Take a look at: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/university-tu.../

Hope this helps.

Similar questions