Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Can I apply for a degree in Physiotherapy with a HE Health Access Course?

I am currently beginning a HE Health Access course and would like to become a physiotherapist. I am struggling to find which courses are available with this entry qualification and what universities support this?
Answered by Alison Patterson
The UCAS website can easily tell you who does Physiotherapy and the entry profiles there will usually give details about access courses.
Go to:
If you can't get the information online try contacting universities that offer Physiotherapy directly.

Similar questions