Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Bringing deferred application forwards

I applied for uni as a deferred entry (2018) but would like to now go this year (2017) so, would I be able to do this through Clearing? And how would applying for the maintenance loans and accommodation work?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Jemma,

Phone your CF and CI universities to find out if they can offer you a place this year. It is their choice. To go into Clearing or Adjustment I think you would have to turn down your existing offers. 2017 places are available for good students, so you take a chance.

Take a look at wwww.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/clearing for more information.

You can still apply for Student Finance. It may be a little delayed reaching you. You should apply as soon as possible.

Hope this helps,

Similar questions