Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Spanish grades equivalent in UCAS points

How do the Spanish grades equate to the UCAS points. I am a British national studying in Spain how do the fees apply and am I entitled to a loan?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Nick,

Usually, university websites give entry requirements for applicants with international qualifications.

there are a few helpful examples below.

Universities might have more specific requirements for particular courses, though. So if you want to apply for a degree in Maths, there might well be a separate offer for it.

In terms of funding, it's most likely you'll be considered an EU student. So you should be eligible for a tuition fee, just not a maintenance loan.
Look at:

(Student funding is based on residence, not citizenship.)
And for more information on what it's like being an international studnet in the UK, why not check out our page about it?

Hope this helps,

Similar questions