Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

What to do next

I completed my A-Levels in 2006 and really enjoyed them, but I couldn't continue my studies as a result of financial troubles. Now that they've passed, I'd like to complete a Bachelor's degree. Is there any way I might be able to do that? Are there any institutions through which I can continue my studies, either normally or at a distance?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Salman,

If you want to study full-time as as undergraduate student you must apply through UCAS.

Look at:


Choose your course using a Course chooser:

Make sure you meet the entry requirements and, if you can't find everything you need online, contact the universities directly.

Since you're a mature student, universities might take your work experience into account when they give you offers. But this shouldn't be a problem if you have strong A-Levels.

Good luck!

Similar questions