Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

My son has changed his mind about going to university

My son has been offered the chance of an apprenticeship where the degree will be paid for. But he's already accepted a place at a university. Is it too late to change his mind?
Tags: applying
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Jo,

There's nothing to worry about. He can withdraw from university. Phone the university admissions team, let them know and Everything will then be formalised with UCAS.

I hope the apprenticeship scheme works out; it sounds great. Well done!

Good Luck!

Similar questions