Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Changing an accepted offer

I have accepted an undergrad offer through Clearing, but since achieved a higher grade after a re-mark - can I still apply to a different university through Clearing?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi George

You can try to receive an acceptance from another university to another course. It can be formalised through UCAS. For more Clearing information, take a look at:


Good luck!

Similar questions