Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Entry Requirements

I would like to go into children's nursing. Do you think many university's will offer me a place with 2 A-Levels (predicted A* & B) and a subsidiary diploma in Health&Social care?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Tia,

Have a look at our course chooser for all nursing courses: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/courses/searc...+(B700)

After you've done a some research, contact admissions teams and ask them.
You can find a list of Child Nursing courses is on the UCAS website here:

Click on a few courses, then on entry requirements.
Contact details are also provided.

I think you will find a course.

Good luck.

Similar questions