Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

how to prove UK residency for UK crown servant (diplomat) residing overseas paying uk tax

I am UK diplomat serving overseas currently. I own a house in London, currently rented out. I pay full UK tax have a daughter at a UK boarding school. What address should she put down on UCAS form in terms of her residence? (I know postal address is her boarding school)
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Judith,

Have a look at our page on fees and finance for more information:

As a UK diplomat serving overseas you should be treated as ordinarily resident in the UK regardless of your current address.

Look at the UKCISA website:

You may have to make the case for Home fees but it should be straightforward.

You could contact UKCISA:

Hope this is helpful!

Similar questions