Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

when EU student start application for 2019 entry

When can an EU student begin his application for university in order to start in 2019?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Rosa,

Have a look at our guide for applying to university: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/universities/.../

Normally, you would apply through UCAS in autumn 2018 for entry in 2019.

If you have completed your secondary education, or are about to, you can apply this year to UCAS for deferred entry.

If you finish secondary school in 2019, you should apply in autumn 2018.

You must apply through UCAS. Look at:

Choose your course using a Course chooser:

Check that you meet entry requirements. If you cannot find all the information online please contact the university direct.

Hope this helps!

Similar questions