Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

fees for student attending british school in spain, doing A levels and applying to Uk university. Parents working in Spain on temporary contracts.

In Spain for less than 2 years. Attending British School. Parents on temporary contracts teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL). Return to Uk to work in Summers. Will my daughter be eligible for full home fees and living expenses?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Stephen,

Possibly. It is the university which will decide.

If you are abroad for a temporary period, your ordinary residence can be determined as the UK, which should mean you are eligible for Home fees.

Have a look at our page on student eligibility for more information: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/university-tu.../


Similar questions