Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Entry requirements

I'm first year dentistry student at the University of Pecs in Hungary. I really want to study in U.K. But unfortunately I don't know how to apply and what is needed to be accepted by the university!
Can you help me!?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Mahrokh,

We have some information on applying to university which should be useful here:

You must apply through UCAS. Look at:

Choose your course using a Course chooser:

Check that you meet entry requirements. If you cannot find all the information online please contact the university direct.

Good luck with your application!

Similar questions