Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.


I am mohammad zare, I from Iran, I study pharmacy at Semmelweis university(Semmelweis is the best university in Hungary) but I want to continue studying medicine in UK
can you help me??
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Mohammad,

We have some information on medicine applications which may be useful: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/courses/medic.../

You must apply through UCAS, look at:

Choose your course using a Course chooser:

Check that you meet entry requirements. If you cannot find all the information online please contact the university direct.

You will need to take the UKCAT or BMAT and satisfy an English Language requirements.

You can start withe the list of Medicine courses at:

Good luck.

Similar questions