Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

age 26 no a levels .want to do engineering...info on financing

I'm 26, I have good GCSE results but no A levels. I would like to do medical technology at University of Hertfordshire. I need info on funding available for 26 y/o for access courses/ a levels and the actual course as I am unemployed on esa benefits
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Zoe,

The degrees offered by University of Hertfordshire are published on the university website. The medical engineering ones are:

Check with the department what you need to do to qualify. You may be able to take and Access to HE course at your local college:

You need to speak to your local college to find out about A levels and the Access to HE course.

(I can't find a Medical Technology degree course at Hertfordshire uni.)

In the meantime, why not have a look at our profile on Hertfordshire.

Good luck.

Similar questions