Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

EU student at international school, fees for UK university?

If a student is currently studying in a non-EU country but they come from the EU and their current school is international offering IGCSE and IB want are they considered as: International student or EU student
Answered by Alison Patterson
It depends. Mainly, it depends where you are living and have been living for the three years prior to starting university.

If you are asking the question in the context of your classification for fees - home/EU or International please consult the UKCISA site at:

Similar questions