Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

fees for an Indian resident applying to any English university

Can I hope to receive financial support for tuition and accommodation to study in the UK?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Siddiqui,

Unfortunately the UK Government will not provide financial aid. Individual universities may offer scholarships.

Look at:


Hope this helps and good luck!

Similar questions