Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

I have bachelor's first year degree do i need to take a level or gcse

In my country there is nowhere to learn gcse or a level so if i have a bachelor's first year degree in university in my country do i still need gcse and a level?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Mariam

You will be considered for admission to university on the qualifications you achieved in your country.

Most university websites give entry requirements for applicants with international qualifications. You will not need to take A levels.

You will need to achieve a level of competence in English language to ensure you can manage a degree course in the UK.

Read the information on university websites.

We have some additional information on entry requirements here:

Good luck.

Similar questions