Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

UK residents Foundation Courses

Which universities provide a foundation course in economics for UK/EU students?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Oliver,

Have a look at this UCAS page:

Also search through:

Check the information on university websites, finally.

Good luck.

Similar questions