Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Entry requirements

I am very interested in studying a physiotherapy degree and was wondering if you could provide me with some information regarding the entry requirements.
I have relevant GCSE's (A-C) and 2 A-Levels in English Language and Health and Social Care (Grade C). I've also spent 2 years working in a hospital setting, alongside Physiotherapists.
I've been looking into doing an access course to meet the entry requirements and apply to University in 2018.
Are there any specific access courses I could complete before applying?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Amy List
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Amy,

You should the information on university websites regarding entrance requirements. If you require further, specific information you should contact universities direct.

You can start with a course search, either with our course chooser:

Or with UCAS:

Click on "view" then go to entry requirements.
Note: this is not the same thing as the university website, but you can link to the university website from the page.

Good luck!

Similar questions