Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

year 3 entry scottish HND (Media and communications) options

Hi! I am currently studying media and communications in Aberdeen, and by the end of this academic year I am going to get my HND degree. I am interested in going to uni forward, but I would like to know what my options in Scotland and England are if I want to join a uni into year 3. Thank you!
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Delia,

You'll need to talk to universities direct as transfers are not that common in the UK.

Good luck, and hope everything works out for you,

Similar questions