Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

school for a postgradute program in Architectural Engineering

please i want to do my Masters program in Architectural Engineering and architecture(M.Arch and MEng) please i need school options to apply thanks
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Ediomo,

You can use a Course Chooser:

Or you can use our undergraduate Architecture Table as a guide to quality:

I would select a few universities from the table above and go to the university websites to discover what postgraduate options are available.

For example:



Good luck.

Similar questions