Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Personal statement and reference

Hello, I'm a student from Italy and I’m currently attending high school, I would like to ask if I need to put a reference in my application, like a letter from my teacher.Also, can I send the personal statement to all universities or just one university. Thank you
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Karen,

The Persona; Statement is part of your UCAS application and goes to all universities.

The Academic Reference must be provided by a teacher.

Look at:

In Italian:

Good luck

Similar questions