Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transferring to a UK university

I am a 3rd Year Medical Student abroad and I want to transfer to a UK university to continue my course, is this possible?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Zahrah,

You'll need to contact universities directly to see if this is possible.

In the meantime, read what we have on transferring universities:

All the best!

Similar questions