Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

To apply for a Masters degree in an English University

I am currently halfway through my third year of a four year general nursing degree in my native country Thailand. When I complete my final year,I would like to continue my studies doing a Masters in England.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi there!

Read about postgraduate nursing courses here: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/postgraduate/.../

Also have a look at the following pages:

For Masters courses, you should check the information on university websites.

Good luck!

Similar questions