Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Deferred entry

If I applied for university entry of 2019, but changed my mind about a gap year, would I be able to bring forward my entry to 2018 providing I had the offers to do so?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Jemillia,

You would have to ask the universities. It would depend on if they have any available places. Universities nearly always have places available for stellar students.

As you would be asking universities to change the offer (in terms of entry date), it is a matter for each university to decide.

Hope this helps!

Similar questions