Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

I want to transfer of studies from Australia to Bristol, UK

I have completed 2 years of my nursing degree and wish to complete my studies in UK. I am a mature aged student and I am a British Citizen, will this be possible?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Amanda

You must check with the university direct. In the meantime, here is a list of nursing courses available at the University of the West of England, Bristol:

Look at:

Good luck!

Similar questions