Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transferring from another university due to carer responsibilities

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am a second year BA honors psychology student who is now a full time carer and can not make full time lectures away from home but wondered if I could do it from home through distance learning and if my student finance would transfer or I would need to reapply and even though I passed level 4 psychology first year would I need to start from year one or resit level 4?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Michelle,

You need to talk to your university to discuss the best way of ensuring you can complete the course.

In the meantime, have a look at our information on advice for carers: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/universities/.../
And studying part-time/distance learning:

Hope this helps!

Similar questions