Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Converting Diploma into Full BA Honours

Hi there, I completed Business Studies at GSM London University (Accredited by Plymouth), I missed some exams and was given incorrect information regarding re sits, cut the long story short I was withdrawn from the Uni even though I had completed my dissertation and majority of the modules. I was given a Diploma and looking to do a top up year or some sort of course so that this turns into a BA Honours or BSc Degree. Is this possible?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Zubair,

I think you need to talk to the university:

You should approach a few other universities to find out if they will accept you onto their course and which year of entry. It may be possible to do a top up.

Look a this list of top-up options:

Good luck.


Similar questions