Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Apply as international student

My niece, who lives in Iran, wants to study Art & Design in the UK. I would really appreciate and advice on university entry requirements such as language level/educational level etc.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Darius,

Your niece should use our course chooser to find an Art & Design course in the UK:

She will need to apply through UCAS. Look at:

Choose your course using a Course chooser:


Check that she meets entry requirements. If you cannot find all the information online please contact the university direct.

Good luck.

Similar questions