Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

fees for international with british passport

Hi there, I am looking at studying in England with film and television but I was wondering if I have a British passport do I still have to pay international fees? or will I have to apply for residency?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Pixie,

You need to live in the UK for three years before becoming eligible for home fees. Take a look at our information on fees and finance here:

Look at:

Also look at the UKCISA website:

Universities make decisions on fee status after an application has been made and the offer of a place on academic grounds has been made.

Good luck.

Similar questions