Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Choosing accurate university

I want design my career as an interior architect and persue UG Interior Architecture degree from UK universities so I want to know top universities in UK providing me the best BA(hons) Interior Architecture degree
Tags: universities
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Prajwal,

We do not have a subject table for every course; I'm afraid the data doesn't allow it. You can use our main table as a guide to the general reputation of universities.
And you can look at our Architecture league table here:

The list of undergraduate degree courses with the title "Interior Architecture" is at:

Read the information on university websites to discover full details about entry requirements, accommodation, course structure and assessment.

I hope you will be able to find a course that is a good fit for you.

Good luck.

Similar questions