Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Funding for an additional Masters

I completed an integrated Masters course in 2012 and have since been working full time. Is there any funding available for me to undertake a full postgraduate masters?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Charlie,

Yes, I believe so. If your undergraduate degree was an MEng or MMaths or similar you have a first degree not a postgraduate degree, so subject to meeting all other criteria, you should be eligible for a postgraduate study loan.

Look at:
Click on Eligibility

Hope you find what you're looking for.


Similar questions