Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transferring Credit

I want to study Psychology at a London university having studied the same degree in Germany. Before applying, I'd like to know if it's possible to transfer my credits?
Answered by Alison Patterson
You can search for UG degree courses on our course chooser. I think you should contact a few universities and ask them whether they will accept you as a transfer student. You can also check university websites for their general entry requirements for applicants with German qualifications. For example: University College London, and Queen Mary, University of London.

Similar questions