Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transferring from overseas to a UK university

I am in my first year of university in Spain and have recently decided I want to change to a university in the UK. What do I need to do in order to make this happen?
Answered by Alison Patterson
You need to choose a few UK universities and degree programmes and get in touch with them to ask whether you are eligible for first or second year entry. If you are eligible for first year entry, you must apply through UCAS. Have a look at our course chooser to help you find suitable courses.

Similar questions