Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

French entry requirements for UK universities

My son has lived in France for 8 years and wants to study business management, what level French baccalaureate qualification does he need to study in England?
Answered by Alison Patterson
You will have to write to individual admissions tutors for the best advice. Before applying through UCAS your children must be sure that they know they meet the entrance requirements for the courses they choose. (www.ucas.com)

Cambridge University is one of the most competitive in the country. On its website it states the following in relation to the French Bac:

Similar questions