Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Does a Higher National Diploma qualify one for entry to a degree in the UK

Is it possible for me to acquire a bachelor's degree in a university in the UK after obtaining a Higher National Diploma in Computer Engineering?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Yes, you would normally go direct to 2nd year entry. Search on our Course Chooser for top-up degrees initially.

Similar questions