Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Are there two year Associate Programmes in the UK like in Canada?

I am wondering about studying in the UK, and if there are any 2 year programmes (Associates Degree) as we have them in Canada?
Answered by Alison Patterson
There's no easy list to refer you to, I’m afraid, but Higher National Diplomas are still offered by some Universities or colleges and are shorter than degree courses. There are also opportunities to enroll as a visiting student or via a Year Abroad exchange programme.
Contact Universities direct or try the British Council/Education UK website.
Also try the University of Buckingham, a private university.

Similar questions