Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Chinese students applying for study in the UK

I am working for the Red Cross Society of China. I am very interested in studying in the UK with the intention of majoring in social related subject which is relevant to my job. I want to apply for the Chevening scholarship. Could you advise me on the optional universities. I appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Have you read the Chevening Scholarships website at
These are for postgraduate - Masters degree programmes - and you must choose from the preferred topics listed for your country (see the second link given above). Note the English Language requirement. You can choose any UK university offering a relevant Masters Programme. I suggest you check websites like findamasters.com and google to begin with. Alternatively, select a few top universities to see if they offer Masters degrees in the relevant subjects. Websites are very comprehensive so you should be able to find the information you are searching for.
Also check our Social Work subject league table: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables...k

Similar questions