Would you rather apply to university after receiving your actual grades? Have your say (it'll take only a couple of minutes). Take survey | No thanks

Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Does the UK provide funding for UK residents going abroad?

Does the UK provide funding for UK residents studying abroad?
Answered by Alison Patterson
The UK Government does not provide funding for UK residents studying outside of the UK.

You may be able to get a scholarship from the university you choose to attend. Bear in mind if the university does offer scholarships they will likely be very competitive.

For more info on international universities go to:

Similar questions